About our Edna St. Vincent Millay Poetry Prize Is Closed to Submissions
- The Tishman Review’s Edna St. Vincent Millay Poetry Prize is open to writers, worldwide, from new to established.
- The contest is judged blind throughout the entire process. PLEASE REMOVE ALL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION FROM MANUSCRIPT, FILE NAME AND DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN THE TITLE.
- You will be automatically disqualified if you leave identifying information on your entry. Current students of the final judge are DISQUALIFIED from entering this contest.
- Submissions for our 2019 contest will be welcome from October 1, 2018 to November 15, 2018.Poems must be written in English (no translations).
- Entry fees are non-refundable. Send between three and five poems per entry. There is no line-limit. Poems may be any length, any style, or any subject. Please, no translations for the contest. Multiple entries by a single poet are accepted, however each group of three to five poems must be treated as a separate entry, each with its own cover sheet and an additional $15 fee.
- Winners will be announced by April 30, 2019.
- First place wins $500 and publication in the April 2019 issue.
- All submissions will be considered for possible publication. Your submission gives consent to publish selected poems in future issues. Please see our website for details on rights.
- Your contest entry grants you a one-year complimentary ebook subscription to TTR. This subscription is delivered through Mail Chimp. By entering the contest you are giving us permission to send through Mail Chimp your one-year ebook subscription. If you do not wish to receive this complimentary subscription please email us to cancel: email@example.com. Thank you.